Thompson Valley High School
Announcements and Important Events
If you have not registered for Sports via BigTeams/Student Central in middle school or high school, GO TO TVHS Athletic Website and scroll to the box "Online Registration", click on it and it will take you to the Big Teams Student Central platform.
FIRST TIME PARTICIPANTS
Create TWO ACCOUNTS --Both parent and student are required to create separate accounts -- THEN LINK THEM. Each account must have a unique email and/or cell #
- SAVE YOUR LOG IN PASSWORD AND NAME for future log ins.
- School Selection – use Thompson Valley as your school in registration. FRESHMEN: If you created a middle school account, the STUDENT ONLY should change the school.
- NON-TVHS STUDENTS: If you attend another high school, be SURE to name that in Form 1 where it asks what school you attend. You must go to the Thompson School District webpage and complete under Registration "Athletics Only".
- Click on “Athletic Forms” tab and complete Forms 1-6.
- *NEW! In the Sports section, select ONLY the current sport you will be participating in.
- BOTH Parent/Athlete must electronically sign/initial/date forms.
$175 per sport, TSD students
$225 per sport, non-TSD students
High School Family Maximum:
*Additional ONE TIME ONLY equipment fee for Football: $150
**No Base Fee for Cheer
Credit Card payment can only be done from the Big Teams registration website. EMAIL A FULL PAGE COPY OF THE RECEIPT BEING SURE THE ORDER # IS VISIBLE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash or Check to TV Athletics must be handed to Mr. DuVal or Beth in Athletic Office. DO NOT LEAVE PAYMENT ON DESKS!!! Cash must be exact amount only. Check or checks: If more than one student in your family is doing a Fall sport, please provide separate checks. If paying Football fees and it's your first time playing, a check for base fees of $175 should be provided, plus a separate check for ONE TIME only equipment fee of $150.
WAIVER for Free/Reduced must be completed every year. Once you have applied for and been sent the approval notice from Nutrition Services, please email a copy or screenshot of the letter as proof of waiver.
Other circumstances that create a financial hardship should be discussed with Mr. DuVal or Beth.